Pay per click (PPC) is an advertising model used on search engines, advertising networks, and content websites / blogs, where advertisers only pay when a user actually clicks on an Ad to visit the advertiser’s website. When people search on Google, Yahoo or MSN using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results. Now you’re advertising to an audience that’s already interested in you. People can simply click your ad to make a purchase or learn more about you.
The PPC Benefits Includes :
- Instant Results : If Managed Correctly it can Produce Significant Results in a short time, sometime even minutes.
- Your Advertisement. Shows only to those users who are really interested in your products.
- Geo-Targeting (Marketing to Specific Countries / Languages)
Good PPC Campaign Requirements :
- Write best description for your campaign.
- Try to cover keyword in title as well as in description.
- Place different campaign for different keywords.
Make upper lower case in display url because it catches the user’s attention.
Less than $1000
15% of Monthly Budget
More than $1000
12% of Monthly Budget